SFB 303 Discussion Paper No. B - 28
Author: Ross H.
Title: Bonn-IIASA World Model: A Data Base for Nine OECD-Countries
Abstract: One part of the analysis within the joint Bonn-IIASA project on
"Economic Growth and Structural Change" deals with the construction
of aggregated econometric models for the nine most important OECD
countries. According to the latest research plan a data base has been
built up for each of these countries, containing the required time
This paper gives a general survey of the data base. Detailed
information is separately reported in nine country specific
documentations. They contain
1. The definitional equations for the generation of the time series
2. A listing of the original time series extracted from the different
3. The abbreviations used
4. The data base for the period 1960-1982
5. The data base of longer series for the period 1950-1982
6. An alphabetical list of the time series in the data base
7. A list of the time series in the data base, in the same ordering as the
listing of the equations and the listing of the data.
Unfortunately this paper is not available online. Please contact us to order a hardcopy.
SFB 303 Homepage